Wilderness Encounter (Troll Shaming)
Wilderness Encounter (Troll Shaming) is is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Background[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This encounter can happen at any point during the Troll Trouble quest line, but it will only happen once. This encounter is a scripted event by its nature, but there is no specific trigger for its appearance. The player is given a couple options during this encounter:
- [Stealth 16] Allows the party to sneak closer to the gesticulating kobold.
- [Lore (Nature) 16] Allows the party to skirt around to a more advantageous position using the river as cover.
- If the previous checks succeed, the player is presented with a few more options of how to proceed:
- [Intelligence 12] Try to translate the kobold's gibberish.
- [Perception 17] Try to make sense of the conversation by interpreting body language.
- [Charisma 13] Scare the kobold and trolls off.
- If the previous checks succeeded still, there are two more skill checks to attempt before beginning combat:
- [Strength 13] Send a character in to push a troll into the fire.
- [Dexterity 13] Send a character to throw a stone at the kobold.
- Rush in to fight.
Enemies & Drops[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Herbs x1