|No image yet|
Unwanted Legacy is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Harrim left his homeland long ago, breaking all ties with his people – but it seems it's not so easy to leave the past in the past. He knows that the Stolen Lands were once inhabited by dwarves, and would like to see with his own eyes the ruins they left.||„|
Show the dwarven ruins to Harrim[edit | edit source]
- Many ages ago, the dwarves built a road through these lands – though it has long since grassed over. Harrim thinks other ruins of his people might remain here. Perhaps those wounds on his heart should not be reopened... But the outcast dwarf would like to see the ruins still.
- A famous traveler, Jubilost Narthropple, is searching for the ruins of a dwarven fortress, which lies hidden somewhere in these lands!
- We've found the ancient dwarven fortress! Although it won't be easy to take a proper look. – Trolls have taken up residence inside!
Examine the ruined dwarven fortress with Harrim[edit | edit source]
- Here they are – the ruins that Harrim was looking for. An underground citadel, abandoned by the dwarves and now inhabited by their (and our!) worst enemies – trolls. What does he hope to find here?
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||It was hard to watch as Harrim wandered the desecrated stones of his people's ancient citadel. There was so much gloom in his eyes! Then something incredible happened at the end: he found a magic anvil that once belonged to the smiths of the fortress, and Harrim... broke it with his bare hands! No, that's not an artistic exaggeration – that's what really happened. He hit the anvil with his fist, and the metal broke like glass! Was this a sign from the gods? And if so, who which god? Torag... or Groetus?||„|
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- Interact with the statue outside the entrance, on the Troll Wilderness map, triggering a conversation with Harrim about the fate of the dwarves.
- Interact with the Statue of Torag inside the entrance, on the Troll Lair map, after Hargulka destroys it. You must pass a hidden Lore (Religion) in the conversation with Harrim and choose the dialog option it unlocks to reason with him about Torag's relationship with dwarves.
- Interact with the Langebukk clan rune on the Troll Depths map, pass a hidden Knowledge (World) check in the conversation with Harrim and choose the dialog option it unlocks to tell Harrim he's wrong about the clan being wiped out.
- Interact with the Searing Palm after defeating Tartuk and Hargulka, pass a hidden Lore (Religion) check after Harrim destroys the anvil and choose the dialog option it unlocks to question the way Harrim is following Groetus's teachings. Harrim will become angry and smash the anvil again, inadvertently uncovering the Heart of the Anvil.