|Bring Mim her booze to Silverstep|
|Allows Mim Wobblegander to craft her masterpiece|
Three Wishes is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Mim Wobblegander, a gifted Silverstep jeweler, wants you to grant her three wishes to help her find inspiration. The first wish is fulfilled – you brought her the emerald. There are two more to go.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find Mim[edit | edit source]
- Mim has gone missing! She must be found before something bad happens. She was last seen with a backpack, heading for the Tors of Levenies. Her supplies will hardly last...
Heal Mim[edit | edit source]
- The artisan stepped on an unsteady stone and hurt her ankle. She can't walk!
- Talk to Mim. You can heal her by using Restoration (-2 Diamond Dust and works through the dialogue only!) (+180xp) or by passing skill checks: Lore (Nature) 25 (+180xp) - to find out, that Mim's ankle is not broken, but dislocated; then Lore (Nature) 20 (+225xp) - to fix it.
- If you tell Mim "Not all of us are born for adventure..." - the quest fails, so encourage her to continue by "Everyone makes mistakes...".
Help Mim reach the top[edit | edit source]
- Mim wants to ascend Talon Peak, whatever it takes. We must support her!
- Follow Mim to the top and talk to her to finish the quest.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||Mim's wishes have been granted. Let's see what she's going to create this time...||„|