The Secrets of Suramgamin
|The Secrets of Suramgamin|
|No image yet|
The Secrets of Suramgamin is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Our lands were visited by some odd guests – monks of the mysterious Suramgamin order, who preach fighting evil through complete forbearance from violence. They wish to help us, but first they must be sure that our King/Queen is deserving of their aid. Each of the order's masters has prepared a test for him/her – and I bet they won't be easy! I hope the reward is worth the trouble!||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Before passing the trial, it would be wise to consult any relevant books you've discovered, and learn all you can about the Suramgamin order.
Pass the trial of Kamala the Phoenix[edit | edit source]
- Kamala the Phoenix is casting a spell to open a portal into the First World, and return a couple of fairies to their homeland. Meanwhile, we're supposed to persuade them peacefully, without violence or threats, to sit calmly for a while... Fairies? Sit calmly? Has that ever been known to happen?
Pass the trial of Visaka the Unicorn[edit | edit source]
- The next trial will be held by Visaka the Unicorn. He's waiting for us near the Temple of the Elk.
Pass the trial of Puja the Wolf[edit | edit source]
- How many of these trials are there? Well, the next one will be held by Puja the Wolf. For some reason, he decided that the best place to meet would be the summit of Talon Peak.
Pass the trial of Vidya the Lion[edit | edit source]
- Finally, the final trial! It will be held by Vidya the Lion near the Castle of Knives.
- "Which gods does our order venerate?" - Shelyn, Irori, Iomedae, Sarenrae, Erastil, Abadar.
- "Where did our teacher come from?" - From Jalmeray.
- "What does the name of our order mean?" - The way of the hero.
- "What paths to achieving a master's title are there in our order?" - The Ways of the Phoenix, Unicorn, Wolf, Lion, and Chameleon.
- "Where did teacher Avalo meditate as he learned the truth?" - In Arthfell Forest.
- "What did teacher Avalo do when he learned the truth?" - Organized debates about faith.
- "Where is the main temple of our order?" - Nowhere.
- "What is the name of a martial art that members of our order are taught?" - There are none.
- "What does it mean to go the Way of the Hero?" - Make the world a better place.
Hear the judgment of the Suramgamin[edit | edit source]
- At last, all the trials are finished! The masters of the order have gathered somewhere near the Castle of Knives to discuss the results. After all these challenges, it would be terribly vexing to learn it was all in vain!
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||That's it – the trials are over, and the monks have left. These trials were such a royal pain! I swear, if anyone ever asks me to pass another trial – even for Evershining Sarenrae herself – well, I'll just smack them with my lute!||„|