|Pitax, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
|War of the River Kings|
The Menagerie is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Description[edit | edit source]
''This is where King Irovetti's servants gather monsters before sending them to wreak havoc in your realm.''
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This location unlocks during the main quest War of the River Kings.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Looted from Smith Overseer in the northen part of location:
- In a container on the northen part of location. Guarded by Smith Overseer and some Troll Guards:
- Under the stone in the room on the southern part of location. Guarded by three Ancient Wyverns:
- Looted from Nyrd Zottenropple in the eastern part of location:
- In a wardrobe in the most eastern room on the location:
- In small container in the hidden (Perception 38 to notice the passage) room to the south-south-east of the location. Guarded by three Ancient Wyverns.