The Lonely Hunter
|The Lonely Hunter|
|No image yet|
|Speak with Ivar in Lake Silverstep Village|
|Lake Silverstep Village|
The Lonely Hunter is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Ivar the hunter calls himself the Dragon's Voice, protector of the village – and apparently, among other things, he protects it from those who claim the right to rule here. We should find him and deal with this situation (or with the man himself).||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The Lonely Hunter[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Ivar at the lip of the cliff to the northwest of Lake Silverstep Village to begin this quest.
- Finish speaking with him, and wait for him to walk away and disappear.
- Return to Ivar's house to the east of the village and pass the Perception check to find the footprints.
- Succeed at the next several Perception checks to follow the trail to the path leading out of the area to the northeast.
- Travel to Silverstep Grove and confront Ivar.
- Defeat Ivar and either kill or spare him.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||We can cross out this task.||„|