The Door to Nowhere
|The Door to Nowhere|
|No image yet|
The Door to Nowhere is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Jubilost is close to solving the riddle of the Host! If the fey weren't lying, the Host will help solve the mystery of the gnomes leaving the First World. Our learned friend can't do it without the King/Queen's help!||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find Willas Gunderson's book[edit | edit source]
- The Host' riddle says that we need to find something 'fifth in ten', which would supposedly be easy if we read Willas Gunderson — the poor adventure hunter who released Vordakai. Willas is the author of several books, and the answer is probably related to this. We'll look in the city — somebody must have a book or two.
You need to find Valor and Honor: Ten Adventures of the Splendid Willas Gunderson in Absalom. One can be bought for 20 from Hassuf or/and borrowed from Verdel on the central square of the Capital. (+1440 xp)
Discuss the discovery with Jubilost[edit | edit source]
- It looks like it was about the book 'Valor and Honor: Ten Adventures of the Splendid Willas Gunderson in Absalom'. The fifth adventure is called 'In the Corner of the Tavern'. What could this mean? We should discuss this with Jubilost!
Talk to Jubilost to find a lead to the next step (meet with Jubilost in the capital tavern on the next 24-th day of the month).
Meet Jubilost at the tavern on the twenty fourth[edit | edit source]
- We seem to have solved the riddle! It pointed at a place — the tavern — and at a date — the twenty fourth of each month. On the next twenty fourth Jubilost will be waiting for the King/Queen in the tavern to decide what to do next!
- Ha! The King/Queen solved the riddle: it was about a girl named Luna who appeared in a corner of the tavern on the twenty fourth of every month! We need to tell Jubilost soon!
Explore the Mysterious Cave from Luna's Map[edit | edit source]
- A girl named Luna gave us a map, where an entrance to some cave is marked. It looks like the riddle has led us there! Well — let's go! On to new discoveries!
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||Solving a thousand-year-old mystery didn't help Jubilost rid all the gnomes of Bleaching. But our grumpy friend learned a lot — and even got a gift from a real Eldest! Well, sometimes fate grants us such adventures — sad, inspiring and educational all at once!||„|