The Court Alchemist
|The Court Alchemist|
|No image yet|
|Oleg's Trading Post|
|Fangberry for Bokken|
|An Ancient Formula|
The Court Alchemist is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Jhod Kavken came up with a brilliant idea: why not hire Bokken as the court alchemist? His potions would prove most useful – gods know, any adventurer worth their salt empties more glassware a day than a bragging drunkard...||„|
Talk to Bokken[edit | edit source]
- You can usually find him at Oleg's Trading Post.
Fulfill Bokken's request[edit | edit source]
- The alchemist agreed to work for us, but first we need to gather some fangberries for him. They're red – and grow in a cave full of spiders.
Build a workshop for Bokken in the Outskirts region[edit | edit source]
- All that's left is to build a laboratory for the alchemist in our settlement in the Outskirts region. Then he can start his work.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||From now on, Bokken shall serve the baron/baroness/King/Queen! Soon he will visit the capital to present the fruits of his labor.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- After Jhod Kavken assigns this quest the player can travel directly to Bokken at Oleg's Trading Post.
- Bokken won't put up much resistance if the player has taken care of both of this errand quests, Fangberry for Bokken and Moon Radishes for Bokken, and will agree to become the court alchemist if the player will build him a laboratory in the Outskirts.
- Once Bokken's laboratory is constructed he will begin to appear at the start of each month to deliver artisan items to the baron/baroness, and will assign the quest An Ancient Formula.