So Shall You Reap
|So Shall You Reap|
|No image yet|
So Shall You Reap is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Now our King/Queen also knows what it's like to be cursed by the Eldest! his/her and Nyrissa's common enemy is tormenting our poor kingdom. But we are looking for a way to fight him, and we seem to be on the right track!||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Follow Nyrissa to the Everblooming Flower Cradle[edit | edit source]
- Nyrissa abandoned us while escaping from the Lantern King, but apparently she did this for a reason! She seems to have come up with a way to fight back against the Eldest who cursed both her and our King/Queen. Nyrissa told us to find her where the Everblooming Flower blossomed. Our path takes us to the portal and into the First World!
Talk to the Lost Prince[edit | edit source]
- One of the three Eldest we met in the First World remained mysteriously silent when we asked for help. What is he thinking? We need to find out!
- As a first step in solving the riddle, we acquired a vessel filled with poisoned water.
- By pouring the poison into the pond, we managed to cleanse it and retrieve the bird bones.
- A living bird was reborn from the bones! We should share this discovery with Nyrissa — so she can see which actions are good and right!
Complete Shyka's task[edit | edit source]
- Shyka, the Eldest of time, seems happy to help us to fight the curse-sowing Lantern King! But there are certain conditions. Let's find out what they are and try to meet them!
- Shyka told the King/Queen and Nyrissa \to go back in time.\ It seems this riddle is somehow related to another one we once solved, here in the First World!
Complete Magdh's task[edit | edit source]
- The mysterious Magdh, the Eldest of various complexities, has some personal interest in all this. She's agreed to help us, but has asked us to complete a task. Let's get the details, and move out! There's nothing we can't handle!
- Magdh wants us to defeat a big angry Jabberwock! By now it should have appeared somewhere nearby...
Talk to Nyrissa[edit | edit source]
- Now that we've gained all this important knowledge from the Eldest, we must discuss it with Nyrissa and take down the Lantern King together!
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||After wrestling with the Eldests' riddles, we found a way to turn the curse of the Lantern King against him! I very much hope this works. That would be such a great ending for the book!||„|