|Glenebon, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
Shrewish Gulch is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Description[edit | edit source]
''When the wind passes through this deep, steep gorge, the surroundings shake with a screeching sound resembling the voice of the most unpleasant, scandalous person one could imagine. The effect might just be a natural phenomenon, but who can say for sure...?''
Notes[edit | edit source]
This is a book event location.
You need to pass some skill checks to reach the dead body below:
- We examined the body below - to identify the body as a man of Taldor
- Perception 30: We inspected the wall of the gorge... - +720 xp
- Lore (Nature) 20: The easiest way down... - +45 xp, lose a Rope
- Athletics 26: One daredevil among us was ready... - +240 xp
- Athletics 26: One by one, we started climbing down. - +240 xp
Succeeding on the previous checks, you can safely get down and search the dead body and its surroundings, what gives you Shovel and Camping supplies and rations x3. You also notice previously hidden hole in the rock. If you decide to investigate it - you find a cave, filled with corpses and eggs.
- We rushed to search the corpses - receive Ruby Ring
- Lore (Nature) 34: We tried to determine what the eggs were. +3360 xp
- Fortitude 25: We decided to break the eggs! - +180 xp
Now it's time to save yourself:
- Lore (Nature) 38: We started climbing back... - +11520 xp
- Mobility 38: We ran along... - +11520 xp
- Stealth 38: We scattered... - +11520 xp