|No image yet|
Second Breath is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||An old refugee asks you to bring him a handful of medicinal berries that grow in the bushes along the Gudrin River. He says this natural remedy can heal all diseases.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- During the second chapter, go to the "Bridge over the Gudrin river" map area
- There you'll meet an old man, collapsed on the bridge, who begs you to retrieve some berries for him
- Continue south, across the bridge and then make your way west, along the river. You should find a bush that you can interact with, close to the western edge of the map.
- Loot the bush to find "Black berries".
- Return to the old man on the bridge and speak to him.
- Give him the berries
- Attack and kill him for "vilifying" your name
- If you give him the berries you'll receive 600 exp.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||We can cross out this task.||„|
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- There is currently a bug with this quest, where if you leave the map and progress to chapter 3 without giving him the berries, the quest will remain in your journal, unsolved - not failed - but the man on the bridge will disappear and therefor you will not be able to complete this quest, nor fail it.