|No image yet|
|Talk to Elina after Season of Bloom is over|
|The Beer Mug Inn|
|900 exp, Gold Coins (x5,100), Eggs (x6), Owlbear Egg (x4), and Soft Cheese (x5)|
|Season of Bloom|
Roc's Egg is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|“||Collect a roc egg from Talon Peak and deliver it to Elina, the innkeeper.||„|
|Collect a roc egg from Talon Peak and deliver it to Elina, the innkeeper.|
|“||We can cross this task off our list.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Elina in the tavern, in your capitol, after the end of Season of Bloom and she'll ask you to retrieve a Roc Egg from Talon Peak.
- Talon Peak is located to the east, in the mountains around crooked river, just east of Arbor Rock.
- You will have to travel north a little ways, cross the river and then return south around the end of crooked river and back up to reach it.
- Once there, travel up the mountain path until you reach a ruined fort (after an area transition).
- Here you can pass a perception check to find 4 hidden buttons on the walls
- Active the buttons in the correct sequence to open a wall revealing a hidden chamber with a chest
- Kill the spiders and the bandits and make your way through the ruins to the roc's nest in the north-west area of the map
- An Ancient Roc will descend and attack you
- Kill it.
- Interact with the nest to loot the Roc Egg and some random treasure.
- Use the lever on the wall to open a gate revealing an area exit.
- Leave and return to your capitol and speak with Elina at the tavern again.
- Give the egg to Elina.