Description[edit | edit source]
"A notable hill that got its name (and its nasty reputation) when rats swarmed it in huge numbers."
- There are 7 traps with perception and trickery DC 21 checks and a final one DC 32 in front of the cave entrance.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are a total of 7 [Perception 21] [Trickery 21] traps around the mouth of the cave, with an additional [Perception 32] [Trickery 32] alarm trap laid across the entrance of the cave.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Shock Shortsword +1 x1
- Masterwork Shortsword x1
- Padded Armor +1 x1
- Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 x1
- Masterwork Club x1
- Potion of Resist Cold x1
- Potion of Remove Curse x1
- Bombardier's Vest x1
- Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 x1
Loot[edit | edit source]