Pathfinder: Kingmaker is the first role-playing game set in the universe of Pathfinder, which completed its Kickstarter campaign in July 2017. Developed by the Moscow-based Owlcat games, it is currently developed by a team including Alexander Mishulin, Victor Surkov, Alexey Drobyshevsky, Oleg Shpilchevsky, and Chris Avellone, among others. Games worked on and shipped by the team include Silent Storm, Allods Online, Skyforge, Planescape: Torment, KOTOR2, Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas, Heroes of Might & Magic V and more.
- Set in the world of Golarion, the Kingmaker campaign is a six part adventure path spread over five years of in-game time, chronicling the rise (or fall) of your kingdom. Estimated 40 hours core story plus a second 40 hours for side content.
- 15 classes and 7 races, with 400 feats and class abilities to flesh them out. Additionally, the game will include at least 3 archetypes per class to increase its depth.
- 10+ companions
- Over 500 magic items and 300 spells.
- 100 monsters to try them out on.
- A Kingdom to build with 300 various kingdom events, 100 kingdom projects, and 14 regions to incorporate.
The definitive edition is exactly what it says on the tin: A game edition that combines all six major DLCs into one package. It will be released on consoles and PC on August 18, 2020.