|No image yet|
|Speak to Dragn at Narlkeep|
Oleg's Trading Post
|1140-1207 xp (depends on your choices) and Onslaught heavy armor later|
Onslaught (Quest) is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Dragn, a dwarven weaponsmith from South Narlmarches, told us all about some glorious armor called Onslaught that used to belong to his grandfather. The armor was stolen and disassembled, but a skilled blacksmith might be able to restore it, if all its parts were recovered.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- To initiate the quest:
Bring Dragn the three fragments of Onslaught[edit | edit source]
- Onslaught was divided into three parts and sold to three different merchants. The pieces must be reclaimed so that Dragn can restore the armor.
- Buy out the necessary items:
- Return to Dragn at Narlkeep and give him the parts. +180xp
Await news from Dragn[edit | edit source]
- The armor pieces are back with the blacksmith! The legendary armor will soon be restored.
- Wait for him to make a monthly artisan delivery (takes up to two months of waiting) to find out that the armor has been stolen. +180xp
Return Onslaught to Dragn[edit | edit source]
- Onslaught was almost ready, but someone stole it again! The blacksmith suspects bandits from the Thorn Ford. You must go there, find the thieves, and recover the master's armor.
- Head to the Thorn Ford and discover the thief (Kergan):
- Return the incomplete armor to Dragn. +780xp
- NOTE!: Although the quest completes at this moment, you have to wait, until Dragn brings complete Onslaught armor to your throne room.
|“||Dragn has all he needs to restore Onslaught, and the thief who attempted to steal the armor was punished.||„|