Oleg's Trading Post
|Oleg's Trading Post|
|Outskirts, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
|A Bitter Rival|
An Ancient Formula
Fangberry for Bokken
Moon Radishes for Bokken
Prove Your Worth
Description[edit | edit source]
''This abandoned border fort at the southern edge of Rostland has found new life recently. Oleg and Svetlana Leveton, a couple from Restov, rebuilt it into a trading post, which is now one of the few hospitable shelters for travelers passing through the area.''
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Anoriel Eight Eyes, a washed up elven ranger and veteran adventurer who has retired from the Pathfinder Society. She will give the PC the ability hire mercenaries as custom companions, and the ability to retrain companions for a price.
- Bokken, an old human herbalist and merchant living at the trading post.
- Fredero Sinnet (quest-triggered)
- Guardian of the Bloom, the mysterious apparition of a nymph seeking the PC's aid in combating the Stag Lord and driving the suffocating magical fog out of the surrounding area.
- Kesten Garess, a human fighter serving as Jamandi Aldori's captain of the guard. Kesten will arrive at Oleg's Trading Post once the player has visited Old Sycamore.
- Kressle, a human bandit sub-chief who seems to have some ties to Oleg and his wife.
- Oleg Leveton, a stubborn human frontiersman making his living as a merchant in this refurbished fort.
- Svetlana Leveton, Oleg's wife, a kind human woman seeking help with retrieving her wedding ring from the bandits.
- Jhod Kavken, once freed at Thorn Ford. Will leave once the player has established their barony.
Enemies & Drops[edit | edit source]
Bandit (M) x10
Bandit (R) x3
- Studded Leather x2
- Leather Armor x1
- Composite Longbow x3
- Composite Longbow x1
- Leather Armor x1
- Cloak of Resistance +1 x1
During An Ancient Formula[edit | edit source]
During Shelyn's Chosen[edit | edit source]
- Flail +2 x1
- Heavy Shield +2 x1
- Full Plate +2 x1
- Belt of Giant Strength +4 x1
- Amulet of Natural Armor +2 x1
- Ring of Protection +2 x1
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Gold Coins x300 (only if Oleg is shaken down on arrival)
- Gold Coins x100 (given to the player after driving off the bandits if they didn't shake Oleg down)
- Alchemist's Fire x12
- Potion of Cure Light Wounds x1 (given to the player if he is spoken to before the bandits return)
- Alchemist's Fire x6 (given to the player after starting Fangberry for Bokken)
- Potatoes x3
- Silver Spoon x1
- Gold Coins x5
- Gold Coins x2
- Rope x1
- Potatoes x2
Chest (requires [Trickery 21] check to unlock):
- "Guide for Travelers, Hunter, and Explorers of the River Kingdoms. Volume 5: Monsters and Beasts." x1
Hidden Compartment ([Perception 25] check to discover):
- Gold Coins x253