|No image yet|
Nature's Wrath is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||A mining crew led by the capable Dri Stinvag has recently arrived in the barony/kingdom. They hope to live and work peacefully in the Stolen Lands, which have become safer and quieter thanks to the new ruler... or is that merely how it seems?||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Set up a miner camp[edit | edit source]
- Dri Stinvag needs help finding a proper place, clearing the location, finding a water source... All of which can be assigned to your subjects!
The work over the camp has begun![edit | edit source]
- The search for the villains has begun! We'll bring fire down upon their heads... as soon as we find them.
Await the first results[edit | edit source]
- The camp is completed. The dwarves have started working! What manner of riches will Dri and her friends find under the earth?
Find the villains hunting the miners[edit | edit source]
- Whatever it is that's threatening the miners, we must find it as quickly as we can! The best person for the task is the Counselor or the Curator. The former will use bribery, the latter, rumor and flattery!
Deal with the druids[edit | edit source]
- We know where the criminals who ruined a lot of miners are hiding — in the druid's refuge. Let's go!
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||A group of druids was behind the attacks on the dwarves. The druids were incensed over the harm the miners had done to the earth and the mountains. The baron/baroness/King/Queen dealt with the fanatics, and freed the miners from calamity.||„|