|No image yet|
|House at the Edge of Time|
Mirror Memories is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||In the House at the Edge of Time, we met a mirror that kept remembering a specific moment from the life of a wizard, who once came here on an unknown mission. His reflection comes alive in a strange way, to relive everything the wizard felt at a critical moment, over and over — despair and abashment, pain and wrath. The reflection asked the King/Queen to discover the wizard's story. — That's the only way it can be set free.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find three mirrors[edit | edit source]
- To find out what happened to the wizard, we must find three mirrors and activate them in the right order. These mirrors might be anywhere in the house, but the first has to be near the main entrance. It's important to touch them in the same order they reflected the wizard, and not touch any other regular mirrors. Otherwise we'll have to start over!
- In the first mirror we saw the wizard and his allies fighting Nyrissa's servants. They were trying to get to the second floor.
- The first mirror is in the room in the center of the house, just before the throne room. (1st floor, Dimension A)
- In the second mirror we saw the wizard meet Nyrissa and get struck down. Nyrissa gave his body to some unknown figure, ordering it be put away in the dungeon.
- The second mirror is in the dining room with a Jabberwock statue, at the far right corner. (2nd floor, Dimension B)
- The third mirror shows how the wizard's body ended up in the Knurly Witch's pantry... and turned into the Wriggling Man! Nyrissa made him forget his own death, and serve her.
- The third mirror is in the pantry where you fight the Knurly Witch. (Basement, Dimension A)
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||The wizard's reflection is now free, and we have learned his terrible truth. After his death, the wizard kept living as Nyrissa's most horrendous servant, the Wriggling Man.||„|