|Pitax, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
|War of the River Kings|
Littletown is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Description[edit | edit source]
''Whoever called this tiny village in the Pitaxian backwoods a ''town'', was flattering it. This tiny dot is barely visible on the map.''
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You unlock this location during the main quest War of the River Kings.
- Northwestern exit from the location is an entrance to the tavern.
NPCs in the Tavern[edit | edit source]
- Ivar - If spared during The Lonely Hunter. He joins the fight on your side, if you ask him.
Creatures Outside[edit | edit source]
- Bard (Bard 2) (Light mace) x2
- Pitax Warden x14
- Pitax Herald x4
- Bard (Bard 2) (Heavy Mace) x3
- Bard (Bard 2) (Longspear) x4
- Bard (Bard 2) (Longsword) x6
Creatures in the Tavern[edit | edit source]
- Bard (Bard 2) (Club)
- Bandit Chastener
- Bandit (Fighter 8) (M)
- Bandit (Fighter 8) (R) (River Blades Camp) x2
- Bard (Bard 2) (Heavy Mace)
- Bandit Bard x2
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Found in a hidden (Perception 35 to notice) crate between the buildings on the north of the location.
- Looted from Trebricent's dead body:
- In a hidden (Perception 30 to notice) pile of rocks near the water to the right from the entrance to the location:
- In a hidden (Perception 30 to notice) pile of rocks near wooden boxes to the most east of the location: