|No image yet|
|Speak to Dragn at Narlkeep|
Oleg's Trading Post
Lawbringer (quest) is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|“||Dragn, a dwarven weaponsmith from South Narlmarches, told us all about some glorious armor called Lawbringer that used to belong to his grandfather. The armor was stolen and disassembled, but a skilled blacksmith might be able to restore it, if all its parts were recovered.||„|
|Bring Dragn the three fragments of Lawbringer|
|Lawbringer was divided into three parts and sold to three different merchants. The pieces must be reclaimed so that Dragn can restore the armor.|
|Await news from Dragn|
|The armor pieces are back with the blacksmith! The legendary armor will soon be restored.|
|Return Lawbringer to Dragn|
|Lawbringer was almost ready, but someone stole it again! The blacksmith suspects bandits from the Thorn Ford. You must go there, find the thieves, and recover the master's armor.|
|“||Dragn has all he needs to restore Lawbringer, and the thief who attempted to steal the armor was punished.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Build Dragn a workshop in your town in the Southern Narlmarches.
- Talk to Dragn in Narlkeep.
- Track down the Lawbringer Gauntlets, Lawbringer Cuirass, and Lawbringer Jambarts.
- Return to Dragn at Narlkeep and give him the parts.
- Wait for him to make a monthly artisan delivery and find out that the armor has been stolen.
- Head to the Thorn Ford and discover the thief:
- Recover the incomplete armor by shaming him, intimidating him, or killing him.
- Return the incomplete armor to Dragn.