Hour of Rage
|Hour of Rage|
|No image yet|
Hour of Rage is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Walkthrough
- 3 Outcome
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Brevoy calls for help — barbarian hordes approach the walls of Restov! Swordlords ruler Jamandi Aldori, to whom we owe the existence of this barony, as well as the title of its leader, has asked for reinforcements. Will the baron's/baroness's army arrive on time, or will it be late? How will this battle end?||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Meet with Jamandi Aldori[edit | edit source]
- Jamandi Aldori, the leader of the Brevoy army, expects reinforcements. There's no time to waste — let's inform her we have arrived!
Reach the Flintrock Grassland in the Glenebon Uplands[edit | edit source]
- The Swordlords will engage the barbarians in a battle on the Flintrock Grassland. Allied duty requires us to go there immediately — but perhaps the baron/baroness has his/her own reasons to wait?
Infiltrate the Tiger Lords camp[edit | edit source]
- It seems there has been a split in the barbarian camp! Amiri volunteered to make a foray into the enemy's camp and challenge their leader, Armag, equally hated by both his enemies and his own soldiers (except those who, on the contrary, consider him a chosen one... yes, everything is pretty much complicated there). The Tiger Lords promised to lead her to their camp, but after that she'll have to act alone, at her own peril...
Raise a riot in the barbarian camp[edit | edit source]
- Sneak into the camp quietly? Ha! That's not barbarian way! Instead, the tribe of the Tiger Lords rebelled. They no longer want to recognize Armag as their leader! At least some of them. Amiri volunteered to help the rebels and convince the rest... the smart ones — with words, and convince the stubborn ones with steel!
Challenge Armag[edit | edit source]
- And now, Amiri's in the camp! Where are you, Armag? Show yourself, despicable wretch! Today, you will die at the hands of Amiri — the most severe, most furious, most argumentative barbarian on this side of the Inner Sea! Oh, I think I'm in love... but it's not the time to get distracted! To the battle, Amiri! Find Armag and cut him in two!
Break into the barbarian camp[edit | edit source]
- If barbarians speak the truth, the coming of our troops will make them retreat. Our party advances to the barbarian camp to return with word of victory — and hopefully with the filthy head of Armag, cut from his shoulders!
Find Gwart[edit | edit source]
- In barbarian camp, everything is in chaos. What happened here? Where is the chieftain? We must find our accomplice, who planned to overthrow the Armag, and find out what is going on!
Report to Jamandi about success[edit | edit source]
- So, the barbarians are retreating — this is good news. Armag escaped — this is not good news. He went to some ancient tomb, and there he is going to gain some kind of unknown power — this definitely can't be good! But at least this battle is over. It is time to report to the Brevoy command.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||The enemy retreated — because of our reinforcements (and because of the fact no one is paying them for the campaign) the barbarians are returning to Numeria! For this feat Brevoy's noblemen agreed to recognize our baron/baroness as the King/Queen! There's just one thing that sours our celebration — the barbarian leader, mad Armag, managed to escape! We need to catch this villain by any means, before he tries anything else to hurt us and our friends!||„|