|Pitax, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
|The Ravenous Queen|
Giggling Hill is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Description[edit | edit source]
''Voices can sometimes be heard from the muddy holes under the hill, sometimes even laughter or screams of pain. The locals forbid their children from playing here, but people still disappear from nearby villages.''
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This place contains a portal to the First World.
- One of the locations of column puzzle. Part of The Ravenous Queen quest.
- Correct placement for the column:
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Creatures (Behind the Portal)[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Amulet of Agile Fists +4
- Belt of Physical Flow +4
- Piece of Skymetal - on a dead body in the northeastern part of the location
- Potion of Barkskin x2
- Scroll of Cat's Grace
- Scroll of Good Hope
- Thundering Claw of the Bear God - on a dead body behind the portal
- If you solve the last puzzle from The Ravenous Queen on this location - reward from Queen Ravena