|No image yet|
|Speak to Refugee|
|Season of Bloom|
|Bridge over the Gudrin River|
|600 xp (base) or|
960 xp (convince her to stay)
Elederian Pearls is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|“||A monster is roaming around the Gudrin River. A woman complains that it stole a family relic – a thread of expensive pearls. She begs you to find the thief and return the stolen item to its lawful owner.||„|
|A monster is roaming around the Gudrin River. A woman complains that it stole a family relic – a thread of expensive pearls. She begs you to find the thief and return the stolen item to its lawful owner.|
|“||We can cross out this task.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- During chapter 2, in the map area "Bridge over the Gudrin river" you can meet a refugee woman who tells you that a monster's stolen her Pearl Necklace.
- After speaking with her, travel north along the road (within the same map), back the way you came, then east across the grass. In the north-middle of the map you'll find a Goblin Prince.
- Speak to the Goblin Prince.
- To get the beads, there are several options.
- Trade 1 unit of food.
- Make a Bluff check of DC 20 to convince him the pearls aren't good enough.
- Pass a Lore (Religion) check of DC 18 to convince him the necklace belongs to one of the goblin hero-gods Zogmugot.
- Pass an Intimidate check of DC 22 while you threaten to beat him.
- Kill the goblin and his monster guard to retrieve the Pearl Necklace.
- Return to the refugee woman and speak to her.
- Pass a Diplomacy DC of 28 to return the necklace to her but make her return to where she came from instead of proceeding with her journey. Gain Community +1 and Loyalty +1.
- Give her the necklace and warn her to be more cautious.
- Giving her bridge toll will gain you Loyalty +1.
- Keep the necklace for yourself.
- If you give her back the necklace you'll receive 600 experience.