Eaglesoul is a spell in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Effect[edit | edit source]
You call forth a surge of holy power, which grants you the following benefits:
- A +2 sacred bonus to AC
- A +4 sacred bonus to Strength
- Resistance 5 to acid and fire
- A +5 sacred bonus on all Persuasion (when used to intimidate) checks made against evil creatures
- A +2 bonus to Initiative checks
- Fast healing 2
- Any critical threat roll made against an evil creature with a weapon you wield is automatically confirmed.
Nongood spellcasters can cast this spell, but doing so causes them to be sickened (for spellcasters who are neither good nor evil) or staggered (for spellcasters who are evil) for the spell’s duration.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For Paladin it's a 4-th level spell.