Death to the Worgs!
|Death to the Worgs!|
|No image yet|
Death to the Worgs! is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||Kill the worg northeast of the Old Sycamore.||„|
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||We can cross out this task.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak with the Mite Hunter on the southern peninsula of Old Sycamore to receive this quest.
- Walk to the northeastern corner of the map to encounter Grarrukh and his pack of wolves.
- The encounter with Grarrukh can proceed several ways:
- (Lawful Good) Attack the worg immediately. Once Grarrukh is attacked a pair of wolves that were hiding in stealth will reveal themselves, likely attacking the vulnerable back line of the party.
- (Neutral) Leave the worg alone for now. This option will avoid combat for now; the player will need to choose either one of the other options at some point to resolve this quest.
- (Neutral Evil) Bring the worg a meal. This option opens up the quest Fresh Meat.
- Once Grarrukh is dead, return to the mite hunter for a reward.