Darker than Black
|Darker than Black|
|No image yet|
Darker than Black is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||A new affliction came to the Stolen Lands. Someone abducts little children from under their mothers' noses. What is it? Underhanded schemes of enemies, cruel pranks of fey... or something our baron/baroness/King/Queen didn't yet encounter?||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find abductors of children[edit | edit source]
- We need to immediately pick up the trail of those who steals babies from their cribs!
Travel to the Dark Cult Cave[edit | edit source]
- Mothers will never see their stolen children again: they have been drained of blood for some terribly evil ritual! We know where the fiends who did this are hiding — let's hurry there!
- Step in the center of the magic circle or destroy the dark cult
- Our leader was offered a questionable honor: to become the vessel of knowledge given by the demon lord Abraxas. Of course, the baron/baroness/King/Queen will decline this filth! Right? Right?!
Slaughter the cultists[edit | edit source]
- Abraxas not only gave his knowledge to the baron/baroness/King/Queen but demanded a favor in return — to slaughter the other participants of the ritual!
Find a way to extract secret knowledge[edit | edit source]
- Everything seems to be over... but no one has any idea what to do with this forbidden knowledge in the head of the baron/baroness/King/Queen — including himself/herself! I hope the fame about the baron/baroness/King/Queen becoming the chosen of Abraxas will draw to the Stolen Lands someone who knows what to do with such questionable \gifts\...
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||Who would have thought that the Stolen Lands would have a place for a cult of such a monstrous demon as Abraxas. You never know what awaits you around the corner in the Stolen Lands!||„|