|No image yet|
Cruel Justice is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||The Technic League is quick to leave its comrades in need, but it ALWAYS retrieves its property. Octavia and Regongar knew they would eventually meet their old enemies again — and that day has come!||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- We're in the Technic League's lair. Janush is around here somewhere, and we won't keep him waiting — this payback is years overdue!
- Kalannah told us about a secret entrance to the Technic League's lair. It would be a waste not to use it!
Talk to the Technic League spy in the tavern[edit | edit source]
- A Technic League spy sits right in the capital's tavern, drinking beer like it's nothing at all! Octavia and Regongar want to shake him down to figure out what he's doing here.
Find Maestro Janush in the Technic League Hideout[edit | edit source]
- The Technic League spy pointed us toward the secret hideout of Maestro Janush — an individual Octavia and Regongar have long wanted to settle the score with. It's time to hold him accountable for his actions — with interest!
Search Janush's study[edit | edit source]
- What might we find in the Technic League captain's study? I'm sure there are lots of interesting things!
Save the slaves from the fire[edit | edit source]
- It's disappointing to see your enemy get away, but no revenge is worth sacrificing innocent lives. Octavia and Regongar let Janush escape so they could save his slaves from the fire — so let's not waste any time in saving them!
Catch Maestro Janush[edit | edit source]
- The chance for revenge against a mortal enemy is worth any price, even the loss of innocent lives... Do you agree, dear reader? Octavia and Regongar certainly did. Well, I'm not here to judge them. Follow Janush! We can't let him escape!
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||The encounter with the Technic League and Maestro Janush didn't go exactly as Octavia and Regongar had planned. But every cloud has a silver lining — in their enemy's lair, they found a treasure they'd only dreamed of — a clue that could help them solve the mystery of their origins! Where were they born? Who sold them into slavery, and why? Will they find those answers? And if so... will they be happy they did?||„|