By Desna's Paths
|By Desna's Paths|
|Throne room event with no card|
|780-960xp depending on your choices|
By Desna's Paths is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||A traveling priestess of Desna arrived to the court of the baron/baroness/King/Queen with a request to help her and her associates to build shrines of the goddess on the sides of roads of the Stolen Lands. Who knows whom these \oases\ meant for travelers, will attract?||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Build Desna's shrines[edit | edit source]
- Jase and her friends found more and more places for shrines of the goddess of luck!
- Complete Desna's Wayside Shrines kingdom project.
Wait for the news[edit | edit source]
- There are now shrines of Desna in all the corners of the Stolen Lands! I'm sure that very soon grateful pilgrims and travelers will start flowing to the castle!
Find the thieves[edit | edit source]
- A band of thieves operates in the barony/kingdom! We need to immediately find out who is behind the thefts before the most zealous subjects take the matters into their own hands!
Find the thief in the Varisian caravan[edit | edit source]
- All evidence points at one of the Varisian caravans that travel through the baron/baroness/King/Queen's lands. Luckily, travelers decided to stop at one of Desna's shrines — we still have a chance to catch up!
- Start a conversation with Zandu (the only one interactable). After asking "I'm looking for a thief...", you can pass Diplomacy 25 or Intimidate 25 check (+180xp) to make Zandu turn over the thief - a halfling named Lorre. After that Zandu asks you to let them deal with this problem theirselves. You can agree (Chaotic Good option, enables Varisian Patrols project) or decline and press him to give away Lorre's location (Lawful Neutral option), though it gives nothing. - +780xp
- You can always attack and kill them all (Chaotic Evil option) - +780xp
- NOTE!: Please, update if you find Lorre.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||Who would have thought that building shrines of a kind goddess would lead to new evil-doers appearing in the lands of the baron/baroness/King/Queen! Luckily, the trouble is already over, and it is a little more peaceful now in the Stolen Lands.||„|