|Kamelands, Stolen Lands, River Kingdoms, Avistan|
|Deal with the Devil|
Brineheart is a location in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Description[edit | edit source]
''The capital of a future neighboring kingdom, founded by Darven. Thanks to its convenient location at the confluence point ofthe Shrike River and the Little Sellen River, Brineheart sits at the crossing of several trade routes.''
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This location becomes available during the quest Deal with the Devil.
- After completing the quest, if you let Darven live, you can leave and comeback right away to have access to a new merchant and 2 rings inside containers.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- After Deal with the Devil if Darven becomes the king:
- In a trapped (Perception 27 to notice, Trickery 27 to disarm) and locked (Trickery 32 to unlock) chest in the eastern part of the location:
- In a hidden (Perception 31 to notice) and trapped (Perception 35 to notice, Trickery 35 to disarm) barrel in the central part of the location: