An Ancient Curse, Part Three
|An Ancient Curse, Part Three|
|No image yet|
|An Ancient Curse, Part Two|
An Ancient Curse, Part Three is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||The second attack from the curse was much stronger than the first. What should we expect next? Who or what will the barony face next?||„|
The curse gains power...[edit | edit source]
- We have time to prepare for the next attack from the Bald Hilltop.
Get ready for anything[edit | edit source]
- We know nothing about the curse – except that it makes different creatures attack our barony from time to time. Well, even this meager knowledge is better than nothing at all. At least we've been warned about the next attack, and have time to prepare for it properly.
Talk to Tristian[edit | edit source]
- Tristian, our expert on curses, is ready to discuss with the baron the result of the second attack. The conversation shouldn't be put off!
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This quest will be assigned as soon as the report from Tristian regarding An Ancient Curse, Part Two becomes available.
- The journal will count down for 279 days, and the event (?) will become available at 14 days remaining. When (?) becomes available, an advisor should be assigned to it immediately; every day that the player fails to react to the Problem will add a stacking -(?) penalty to the kingdom's Community, Military, and Economy stats. Once an advisor has been assigned to the Problem, head over to the Bald Hilltop to fight the creatures that have been summoned this time.
- This is also the time to visit the Bald Hilltop and deal with the special encounter for this stage of the quest.
- This encounter will feature a Green Dweomanticore, two Venomanticores, two Yellow Dweomerwyverns, a Black Dweomerowlbear, a Purple Dweomerowlbear, and Moray. By this point, the manticores and wyverns shouldn't be a threat to the party, leaving only the owlbears and fey to worry about. Moray is a 12 hit dice fey with 4 sorcerer levels, and will summon a Huge Water Elemental upon arriving through the portal.
- Return to Tuskdale and wait out the remaining days of the quest's development to receive the reward for stopping this incursion on the barony.
- If the player fails to assign an advisor to Rotten Beasts then they will suffer a -(?) penalty to the kingdom's Community, Military, and Economy stats.