Collection of all abbreviations that are used in the Pathfinder: Kingmaker video game just as in the PnP Tabletop RPG.
- AC - Armor Class
- AoO - Attack of Opportunity
- BAB - Base Attack Bonus
- CMB - Combat Maneuver Bonus
- CMD - Combat Maneuver Defense
- DC - Difficulty Class
- DR - Damage Reduction
- HD - Hit Dice
- HP - Hit Points
- PnP - A term for a roleplaying method using dice, character sheets, a game master and so forth. Pathfinder: Kingmaker is based on the PnP RPG Pathfinder and it's campaign Kingmaker.
- RPG - Role-Playing Game, a term for games that not only give you a character to play, but attempt to quantify the strengths and weaknesses of that character.
- SR - Spell Resistance
|This article is an incomplete article. You can help Pathfinder: Kingmaker Wiki by .|
This article is a incomplete article. You can help Pathfinder: Kingmaker Wiki by .