A Score to Settle
|A Score to Settle|
|No image yet|
A Score to Settle is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||The wounded ranger has this scary, almost dead expression – as if he's a ghost who only remains in this world to settle a score. He told us he's been looking for Kargadd and some other trolls, who destroyed his village and devoured his family. Could those beasts be the very same ones we chase? Having the ranger in our party will make it easier to track those vile monsters down – and smash their ugly heads!||„|
Check out Ekun's leads[edit | edit source]
- Where should we start searching for the troll lair? The ranger has offered some leads. We should check them out!
Kill Kargadd[edit | edit source]
- Ekun wants to witness Kargadd's death with his own eyes. – And better yet, to have a hand in it.
- Time to hit that blasted biter, right in his ugly maw! We've learned where Kargadd is – now let's have our revenge!
Tell Ekun about our victory[edit | edit source]
- Vengeance is done. – Kargadd will never again threaten innocents with his stinky maw. Too bad Ekun wasn't there to see it. We'll have to tell him all about it.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This quest has a fairly simple resolution. With Ekundayo in the party or not, the player will achieve the objectives of the quest by killing Kargadd in the Troll Wilderness.
- If Ekundayo was not present for the kill, he will be upset for a moment, then let the feeling pass. He will then ask for details about Kargadd's death, then intuits that something else happened while there, which will give the player the option to tell him about either killing Kargadd's children, letting them go, or not telling him anything at all. Ekundayo will be pleased if the player killed Karga and Argadd, or angered by the fact that the player let them go, which may cause him to leave the player's services based on other factors at play during Troll Trouble (needs to be tested).
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||While it's too late to save Ekun's beloved family, their deaths were properly avenged. The grim ranger has joined our company. Which is great! – The more, the merrier!||„|