A Bloody Craft
|A Bloody Craft|
|No image yet|
A Bloody Craft is a quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
|“||The North Narlmarches tailor, Sharel, suspects that it wasn't just a coincidence that he was charged with stealing. Something grim is festering in the capital. So grim that a humble tailor is afraid to speak even in the palace.||„|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The Warden has discovered the criminal's lair — a poacher's hideout! We should hurry![edit | edit source]
- Lizardfolk skins – how horrible! But they proved that Sharel might be right. We have to show him what we've found.
[edit | edit source]
- Sharel wants to talk somewhere there aren't any witnesses around. What does he want to discuss?
Search for poachers somewhere in the Narlmarches[edit | edit source]
- Sharel believes that a master tailor at the capital named Morhalan has sent people to go butcher lizardfolk for their skins. This is a serious and extraordinary accusation... but the half-elf seems absolutely certain of it. Perhaps someone should sweep the marshes for poachers.
Await Morhalan's arrest[edit | edit source]
- The young Sharel is ready to bring Morhalan to justice. The baron/baroness/King/Queen gave the tailor some evidence against Morhalan, so he can charge the dishonest master.
Arrest Morhalan[edit | edit source]
- Morhalan caught wind that he was about to be arrested. He was able to escape right as Sharel was leading the guards to his door! The Warden should be entrusted with the search. This matter is too delicate for the regular guards. Especially since time is of the essence. Morhalan might want to silence poor, helpless Sharel.
[edit | edit source]
- Morhalan has been captured! Sharel should be informed that this nightmare is over. After all, many more murders would still be committed, if it weren't for Sharel's vigilance.
Outcome[edit | edit source]
|“||Justice prevails! The villain who made clothing from the skins of intelligent creatures is in prison awaiting his trial. Poor Sharel can now breathe easy.||„|